Monday 15 October 2012

Holly and I go to the Gym

I managed to drag Holly to the gym this evening. We got back late since we had a shower there and Holly of course had to wash her hair and check her texts on her new iPhone given to her by Aunty Helen's boyfriend. It's an old one really but to Holly this is heaven.


Add caption
A very 'abstract' and tonal drawing of Holly looking rather worried. I think she was cold when I took the photo! She also had a very similar expression on her face when I took her to the gym.

We have been simplifying drawings and flattening the tones to then take in to Photographic Silkscreen at college. So I decided to have a go at this process myself. You can also use Photoshop.

I don't think Holly will be too impressed with her 'portrait'........

No comments:

Post a Comment