Tuesday 13 March 2012

Brian Grimwood



I was teaching at college today which ended in a long parent's evening and consequently I was not home until very late. With little time to work in my sketchbook I decided to draw from of Brian Grimwood's sketches. Brian is a very well known illustrator whom today I recommended a student reference as part of their project work. He was founder of the CIA (Central Illustration Agency) which represents the world’s leading illustrators. These sketches were originally drawn in brush and ink where Grimwood’s use of line is so confident.


2 comments:

  1. im Flattered .......
    warm wishes
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your work. Hope you enjoyed looking at my blog. It's been a great experience and discipline for drawing. Any suggestions for my blog are also welcome!

    ReplyDelete