Sunday 20 January 2013

Reflecting back on the year of blogging

Tomorrow it will be exactly a year since I first started publishing a sketch a day and it was Jack's idea to set myself this target. Above is the first sketch I put up on my blog; it's Jack of course! He looks very different now. As I reflect, it seems to have gone very quickly, although sometimes it has been hard to conjure up a sketch at the end of a long working day.

Below is one of my favourite sketches used to inform a watercolour painting, now sold at the Hartley Wintney Summer Festival. At this point in the year with all the cold and snow, Summer seams so far away! Tomorrow I will publish a last couple of sketches to round off the year, (this will cover for me not having one today), together with a few favourite sketches from the blog.  I will also let you know my plans for the blog and how I intend to carry on.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment