Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Allotment and thoughts about Hartley Wintney Festival


I recently acquired half an allotment space in Hartley Wintney. I have waited nearly thirteen years. This is drawn from one of the many photos I have taken of the site.  This bit is not mine but I like the horizontal layers dividing up the space. Drawn initially in watercolour and pencil, I then scanned it in to Photoshop and drew in to the image- and couldn't stop.

Hartley Wintney Summer Festival- June 2012
I must start collating together lots of drawings so I can put together a collection of paintings to sell. I will be out and about photographing and drawing local scenes. Initial ideas are to focus on the cricket- the players and spectators. You will be able to follow my progress here!

No comments:

Post a Comment